Tommy demonstrats the process of stitching by calling out aerobatic maneuvers while performing the stitching of the first rib.
1. Triple square knot.
2. Hammerhead through the rib and cut off the tail.
4. Back on the down line through the other side of the Hammerhead.
Push back through the rib again.
5. Perform a Snap Roll with the index finger of the left hand.
6. Vertical Climb to a Fleur-de-lis, French vertical bomb burst.
7. Tighten up the turn to the left.
8. Then perform an inside loop through the bottom of the aerobatic box.
9. Tighten up the turn.
10. Pull vertical and do a Sean D. Tucker centrifuge and then...
11. Start your airshow all over again.
THE SLIDESHOW TAKES 10-30 SECONDS TO LOAD COMPLETELY BEFORE STARTING. PLEASE WAIT.
Time depends on your download speed.
Phil Witt prepping lower wing bottom for checkerboard pattern paint job
Tommy covering fuselage with fabric